It’s about true connections.
We work with a very select customer segment, who expect the very best, get it, and are tremendously appreciative of those who deliver it. Many Editorialist YX employees develop real and fruitful connections with our clients. As a start-up, our success isn’t guaranteed, but we believe working on interesting technology and interacting with great clients makes for a deeply rewarding work experience — and gives us purpose in a way that just working on software doesn’t.
Editorialist YX offers a generous benefits package to full-time employees that, like our company, reflects our desire for a more rewarding, more meaningful life, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company equity.
- Individualized training, with an education plan specific to your skills and your next job, whether it’s at EditorialistYX or not.
- Reducing commuter stress. Long commutes aren’t healthy or environmentally friendly, even when a company bus is doing the driving. We work with each employee to reduce commuter times and needless stress getting to work.
- Preventing needless stress at work. We value and select talented people who work well with others.
- Flexibility and accountability. Your work is assessed on output and your contribution to company values.
In addition, our offices provide bespoke amenities, designed to enhance your everyday experience at each campus:
- Fresh, organic lunches prepared by celebrated chefs.
- Private mountain-bike and drone race courses.
- Surfer-friendly locker room.
- Flights-viewing at our private airport.
- Gym membership.
- Stocked pantry.
- Intense cricket and ping-pong matches.
- Retreats to Nainital and other locales.
- Monthly team outings.
Our goal isn’t to provide more amenities to keep you in the office longer; it’s to provide the right environment to help you do exceptional work so you, too, can enjoy a more exceptional life.